- You must wear a mask by law - unless exempt
If you are ill
Please protect others by not coming into the centre.
If you are under the weather for any reason, our online classes and/or courses may be ideal for your needs.
Only use the main front door and the toilet nearest to it. We are unable to offer our accessible toilet and baby changing at the moment.
There is a limit on how many people can be in the Meditation Room together, so you will need to book in advance. You will asked to provide contact details for test and trace purposes.
Social Distancing/ Keeping Everyone Safe
- You must wear a mask in the building - Unless you are exempt
- When you arrive, please wash your hands in accordance with Government guidelines, and dry them using the paper towels or use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Please maintain a physical distance of 2 metres, from everyone else in the building.
- The chairs have been set out in the Meditation Room so that everyone is 2m metre apart, and no-one is directly facing anyone else. Please don’t move the chairs
- We play the Liberating Prayer during our classes. No-one may sing.