Actions for happiness:
8 steps to a happy life.
Available as In-Person class (booking required)
We all know that nothing compares to the feeling of genuine love.
It takes us out of the ordinary and allows us to become the best version of our self.
But for most of us, genuine feelings of unconditional love are rare and fleeting.
Rather than just wait in hope for love to come and takes us by surprise, what if we were able to consciously nurture this powerful mind so it became a regular part of our life?
What if we could grow our minds of love and compassion to encompass more and more people? How would this change our world? How would it change us?
Geshe Kelsangs book The New Eight Steps to Happiness explains a beautiful and extensive meditation on love and compassion that comprises one of Buddhism’s best loved and most enduring teachings.
In this series of classes, we are invited to go on a journey, to discover how it is possible let go of all our self sabotaging minds and replace them with powerful minds of love and compassion, minds that bring us limitless joy and confidence.
For centuries these instructions have brought lasting peace and serenity to countless people.
The journey isn’t long. It’s only 8 steps…to happiness!
Day / Time
286 Bawtry Rd
You are booking the next available class
Sept 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th,
Oct 7th, 14th, 21st
Nov 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
Dec 2nd, 9th, 16th
At the time of booking you agree to follow our covid safe guidelines see below
Bob Has been practising Kadampa Buddhism for over 30 year. Through his warm nature and engaging teachings he is able to convey Buddha’s teachings in a light and joyful way.
For the continued safety of our attendees and staff:
* if you (or someone you live with) have been diagnosed with Covid-19 or have developed symptoms (principally high temperature, persistent cough, loss of smell or taste among others) within the last 14 days, please do not attend;
* the wearing of face masks inside the building and meditation room is encouraged;
* the seating will be spaced out;
* hand sanitiser will be readily available;
* the windows will be open to allow ventilation therefore please bring warm clothing for your comfort ;
* touch points will be sanitised regularly