Kadampa Meditation Centre Sheffield is now closed.
All classes are available ON-LINE
Our on-line classes are easy to access, no software to download, all streamed from our website.
Class catch-up available for 48 hours after the live class
Weekend courses and retreats
If you are ill
Please protect others by not coming into the centre.
If you are under the weather for any reason, our online classes and/or courses may be ideal for your needs.
Only use the main front door and the small toilet nearest to it. We are unable to offer out accessible toilet and baby changing at the moment.
There is a limit on how many people can be in the Meditation Room together, so you may need to book in advance. You will asked to provide contact details for test and trace purposes.
You can do this by going to the booking page, or, if you are unable to do this, by emailing us, or by phoning the centre – please click here for our contact details. Payment can only be taken on-line or by card.
Sorry, answerphone messages cannot be taken as a booking but we will try to call you back to confirm your booking.
Social Distancing/ Keeping Everyone Safe
- When you arrive, please wash your hands in accordance with Government guidelines, and dry them using the paper towels or use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Please maintain a physical distance of 2 metres, from everyone else in the building.
- The chairs have been set out in the Meditation Room so that everyone is 2m metre apart, and no-one is directly facing anyone else. Please don’t move the chairs.
- People attending the classes are required to wear a mask. (we have some disposable ones for sale for a nominal fee).
- We play the Liberating Prayer during our classes. No-one may sing.
- We usually provide glasses and a jug of water so that people can help themselves. For the time being, please bring your own water with you
- We usually provide a copy of the words of the Liberating Prayer.
Since this world evolved, human beings have spent almost all their time and energy improving external conditions in their search for happiness and a solution to their problems. What has been the result? Instead of their wishes being fulfilled, human suffering and problems have continued to increase while the experience of happiness and peace is decreasing. This clearly shows that until now we have not found a correct method for reducing our problems and increasing happiness. The actual correct method for doing this is changing our attitude from negative to positive. – Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso Rinpoche
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from us