All classes are available In Person & on-line
Our on-line classes are easy to access, no software to download, all streamed from our website.
Class catch-up available for 48 hours after the live class
Kadampa Meditation Centre Sheffield is a Centre of Modern Buddhism that is open to the public to come and ENJOY MEDITATION classes & workshops, retreats, the World Peace Café or the B&B. OUR CLASSES COURSES & RETREATS offer something for everyone of all levels of interest and experience, including those who have never meditated before. All of our classes are meditations that Buddha taught. Offering meditation classes in RETFORD, ROTHERHAM and other locations around Sheffield and SOUTH YORKSHIRE
Weekend courses and retreats
- You must wear a mask by law - unless exempt
If you are ill
Please protect others by not coming into the centre.
If you are under the weather for any reason, our online classes and/or courses may be ideal for your needs.
Only use the main front door and the toilet nearest to it. We are unable to offer our accessible toilet and baby changing at the moment.
There is a limit on how many people can be in the Meditation Room together, so you will need to book in advance. You will asked to provide contact details for test and trace purposes.
Social Distancing/ Keeping Everyone Safe
- You must wear a mask in the building - Unless you are exempt
- When you arrive, please wash your hands in accordance with Government guidelines, and dry them using the paper towels or use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Please maintain a physical distance of 2 metres, from everyone else in the building.
- The chairs have been set out in the Meditation Room so that everyone is 2m metre apart, and no-one is directly facing anyone else. Please don’t move the chairs
- We play the Liberating Prayer during our classes. No-one may sing.
Since this world evolved, human beings have spent almost all their time and energy improving external conditions in their search for happiness and a solution to their problems. What has been the result? Instead of their wishes being fulfilled, human suffering and problems have continued to increase while the experience of happiness and peace is decreasing. This clearly shows that until now we have not found a correct method for reducing our problems and increasing happiness. The actual correct method for doing this is changing our attitude from negative to positive. – Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso Rinpoche
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from us